Gerald Lopez has been studying and teaching human performance for decades, through the avenues of Aikido, Yoga, MindBody healthcare, and more. He has also been a photographer and digital marketing consultant, and has lectured in business development in tertiary courses.
He now brings together his experience and knowledge in ways that will pull audiences and participants out of their boxes, revealing new horizons.
MindBody Dojo™ was formed in 2020, during the Covid-19 pandemic, in response to a need for resilience and creativity in the post-pandemic world.
• LLB (Hons) - London University
• Postgraduate Diploma in Health Science (MindBody Healthcare) - AUT
• NZQA Diploma of Yoga Therapy - Wellpark College
• Aikido 3rd Level Black Belt - Ki Federation of Great Britain
• 25 years teaching stress management as: Aikido Instructor, Yoga Instructor, MindBody Health Practitioner (cancer and serious illness patients)